Antique Vtg Glass Ball Lamp Shade Hand Painted Floral Roses Pink GWTW, Victorian
A Truly Beautiful Glass Lamp Shade. Magenta (deep pink), burnt orange, olive green, brown, tan/taupe, turquoise blue, off-white background. Outside diameter of base: 3 7/8. Total diameter at widest point: 8 5/8. Chimney opening hole: 2 7/8. You're going to LOVE this one! We have many antiques and vintage collectibles - see our other items. Please see all photos for detailed description.
The item "Antique Vtg Glass Ball Lamp Shade Hand Painted Floral Roses Pink GWTW, Victorian" is in sale since Monday, July 2, 2018. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Lamps, Lighting\Shades". The seller is "rightclickauctions" and is located in Darlington, South Carolina. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi arabia, Ukraine, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Malaysia, Chile, Colombia, Costa rica, Dominican republic, Panama, Trinidad and tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica.
- Style details: Gone with the wind, oil kerosene lamp floor, table
- Featured Refinements: Oil Lamp Shade
- Size details: 3 7/8" bottom edge 4" fitter, 2 7/8" top hole
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Lamp type: Parlor Banquet Hurricane Chimney Edwardian
- Era: Victorian Hubbard 1800s 1900s Art Deco Nouveau
- More color details: Maroon Cranberry Burgundy Satin Finish
- Color details: Brown Tan White Orange: Magenta Dusty Rose Dark Pink Green Turquoise Blue